The Factory

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

On Jen...
Top - Tigerlily / Skirt - AA / Shoes - F21

So this was a fun night, my friend and I attended an event called the Warholian...
Where it was all things Warhol, Barbie and Yummies!
There was so much fantastic art to look at while sipping champagne and listening to tunes played by Shepard Fairy...
I loaded up on the sugar with all the cookies and cake they were handing out...
Aye Aye Aye,
Why does everything that taste so good have to be so bad for you?!
Now on to my outfit!
I recently received a package from the clothing line Tigerlily, and I was so excited and eager to try them all on! So needless to say I was looking forward to wearing my new top especially with my Mary Jane's from Forever 21.

Have a great day!

xo J

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE those socks and shoes! :)

Devonately said...

I love that tie dye shirt.

-Dev

http://devonately.blogspot.com/

jennie going west said...

the event looks like it was awesome! i have those f21 shoes as well, but i can't walk in them. maybe it's my tiny feet? not enough toe length to keep my balance? anyway, you look amazing <3

Anonymous said...

I love the bright pink lips! I wanted those heels from F21, but missed out :(

Amandamarie said...

i love the mary janes with socks! such a sick way to transition into fall

xx

Liana said...

you look great, that top is amazing! looks like a lot of fun and who doesn't love warhol and barbie? :)

Creme De La Kravitz said...

Love the barbie pictures. You scored the f21 mary janes! lucky.

SABINNA and DAVID said...

I love the shoes! They are stunning!

x, Sabinna

http://broken-cookies.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment