In for the Kill

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Jen...
Dress - City of Dolls / Jacket - Hurley / Shoes - JC
Scarf - UO / Glasses - Dita

I'm going in for the kill
I'm doing it for a thrill
Oh I'm hoping you'll understand
And not let go of my hand
- La Roux

I am ga ga over long sleeved maxi dresses at the moment...
and this one by City of Dolls is all kinds of perfect!
The fabric is like butter, so soft and cozy that it makes it perfect for this fall weather.
And for a bit of added warmth I just through on some tights underneath.
Another added plus about this dress are the thumb holes!
I looooove thumb holes in fall/winter, they kinda act like mittens.
I'm going to be doing a give away with City of Dolls soon so STAY TUNED!!

xo J

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a great outfit!

Maria said...

I'm still in need of a maxi skirt/dress! the one you have on is amazing*

Maria*

http://www.mariamichkev.blogspot.com

Hippie Fruit said...

Great maxi dress. I need to indulge in some of those.. and I love that little bubble chair thingy..

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you are amazing :)

KETCHUP_COVERED_FACES said...

loveeeeeee

Kitschmoog said...

Fabulous pics , love the Aarnio Ball Chair style ! Your fashion blog is always one of my favorites on the Web ! Congratulations !

Jennifer Humphrey said...

Aw shucks guys! Thank you so much for your comments! Kitschmoog you are so sweet!
Megan... I miss your face!!
xo
Jen

Nikia said...

Where can I get that dress? Do you know what stores sell city of dolls in LA?

Anonymous said...

Love your style! I found or blog while my husband was reading an article about you in the Singapore FHM. Who knew I would find a killer blog in there!

J. said...

I neeed a pair of those gorgeous shoes !

Post a Comment