Pink..

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

On Jen...
Dress - Vintage / Heels - Jimmy Choo for H&M

Pink it's my new obsession
Yeah, pink its not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover, 'cause
Pink is the love you discover
- Aerosmith

So it was just recently one of my Bestie's Stephanie's Birthday!
And let me tell you it was pink, sparkly and there was even a Barbie cake!
Needless to say Stephanie loves all things Barbie...
The party was amazing we had the outside patio to ourselves at the Crescent Hotel
in Beverly Hills...
With cupcakes and champagne there was definitely a sugar over load.
I had been waiting for an occasion to wear this dress that I bought maybe 3 years ago.
Why do us gals do that? Buy a dress without a purpose or event to wear it to?
I guess it's just one of those things...... Oh well =)

xo J

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post is adorable! how fun!

Rosa creativa said...

What a cute party!!!! looks so much fun
xx
Rosa

http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looked like you had a lot of fun!
Oh and love your dress! :-)

xx

Maria said...

I died when i saw the cupcakes! That's so awesome :). I should check out the Crescent, looks nice*

x Maria

Wild as a Mink said...

This PINK Barbie party looks so pretty and fun! And you look awesome, that dress is great-I can't believe it took you 3yrs to find a place to wear it!

Anonymous said...

Cute! And I love the cake

Unknown said...

You are the most beatiful woman i've ever seen Jen.And your eyes...Its perfect.Thank you for what you are.
From Russia with love.:) Sorry for my english.

Unknown said...

That silvery dress is nice. Love the hair.

Natasha Arul said...

have a mightry craving for pink cupcakes now!

teacupsandkohl.blogspot.com

Jennifer Humphrey said...

Awww! Thank you all so much for our comments... they truly make my DAY! You are all the best!
xo
Jen

Post a Comment