Stylin' Blogger Garb

<span class=

Who: Marina Tregubova
What: Chunky knits, Studded bag & harness boots

All right you all...
Let me start off by saying THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU!!
The past couple days the weather has been cold, overcast with slight rain which is what I have been CRAVING!
This chill in the air allows me to dress as this stylin' gal above.
From the tights with the mini and layers on top, she has the must have fall look.
Chunky knits are a must and don't be afraid to pair 2 chunky knits together!
I hope you all had an amazing weekend and I am sorry for last weeks lack of blog posts but I barely had time to even sleep!

xo J

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love chunky knit - and this outfit is amazing!

xx

Sheli said...

love this!

Rosa creativa said...

I love it!!! nice boots!!
xx
Rosa

http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great look!!

Anonymous said...

obsessed with this outfit!!!!! :)

Jennifer Humphrey said...

Thank you all!
xo Jen

Post a Comment