Stylin' Street Garb

<span class=

What: Camel Trench
Where: Photo from Fashionising & TrendyCrew

Can the weather CHANGE already???
I'm so ready to pull out my coats and layer myself with cozy chunky knits!
Oh wait I live in LA.... ugh, so I won't be able to layer as much as I would like.
Pretty jealous of all you east coast and SF gals who will be able to.
I'm on the look out for a vintage style camel trench coat, I'm thinking Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
So let the hunt begin!

xo J

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Im looking for one too :) but really hard to find :(

agnes said...

j'adore son trench camel, il est magnifique

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

very beautiful combination of цветов-такие tender, I love such style!

http://NEWBLOODSTYLE-HAUTECOUTURE.blogspot.com

Tinderbel said...

nice look . i have a camel coat as wel and i love it - fortunately i'm from germany and i can layer a lot because it's freezing cold here^^

Unknown said...

your blog is fabulous.

Davina said...

i'm guessing you enjoyed the weather in LA today, because it dropped 40 degrees since Monday! i'm hoping it cools off...the heatwave was just ridiculous. yes, bring on the layers..pronto.

Jennifer Humphrey said...

Thank you for your comments! Spotlessmind, I don't know if I could deal with freezing cold but... I do want to layer so bad.... haha!
Let me know if any of you find a great trench!
xo
Jen

Post a Comment