Doll Parts

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress - LF / Cardigan - Urban Outfitters / Boots - JC from LF

I am doll eyes
Doll mouth, doll legs
I am doll arms, big veins, dog bait
Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, they really do
Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, but I do too
I want to be the girl with the most cake
I love him so much it just turns to hate
I fake it so real, I am beyond fake
And someday, you will ache like I ache
Someday, you will ache like I ache
- Hole

I have been waiting to wear this dress and I don't know why it took me so long because now I'm already wanting to wear again!
It was one of those magical finds I found at LF.
I wore it to a wedding this past weekend up north in a little town called Occidental.
It was beyond beautiful so I was excited to shoot in a location like this.
It was fun that the wedding was low key and outside, it gave me a reason to pair this delicate dress with my chunky JC Tardies (which I will be living in all fall)!

xo
J

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that dress white? why would you wear white to a wedding? didn't like the girl i'm guessing. either way, RUDE

Victoria Jin said...

the dress looks simply darling on you. such a great piece. xx

Jennifer Humphrey said...

Wow! Anonymous no the dress is not white it's blue so don't jump to conclusions and I would hope I liked her as it was my mother! Take your comments elsewhere.....

Ola Ci said...

wow these shoes are worth dying for! lovely outfit, lovely dress! xo Ola

koolaola.blogspot.com

skadiida said...

wow, beautiful! (:

xx

skadiida.blogspot.com

Habiba. J said...

The dress is perfect fora wedding, it looks like a simple vintage dress. I love the cardigan, it's so lovely on you. I would love for you to check out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts.

www.modernbeauty21.blogspot.com

J.Choudhury x

Gosia said...

This dress is lovely and boots are to die for!

Clara Turbay said...

Very stylish!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Zorian said...

Great Dress and shoes. Beautiful Photos.

Post a Comment